MATHIEU LE GAC
JOÃO FREIRE DE ANDRADE
– TALENT WORLDWIDE
In an increasingly global and interconnected world, in an ever more collaborative and interrelated economy, development is fundamentally based on the ability of actors to attract talent.
The number of startups is growing at a vertiginous pace worldwide, and there are always large corporations looking for solutions, technologies, and products that help them maintain leadership in their sectors.
Along with this outburst of talent worldwide, the number of accelerators and incubators has grown, as well as that of venture builders that provide their support services so that startup projects are consolidated and expand.
Therefore it is important to create a Talent Network among accelerators (Talent Route), where accelerators can get benefits, such as finding the best global startups within the network and improving the quality of their calls to serve their customers. At the same time, startups may have the opportunity to pursue a dream and get support to promote their growth through the internationalization of their value proposition, saving as many costs and as much time as possible.
- Enhancement of collaboration actions and cooperation between parties
- Promotion of the entrepreneur ecosystem around the world and Europe
- Development of collaboration activities
- Encouragement of the internationalization of start-ups
- Cooperate in the internationalization of the startups ecosystems of the different country members of The Talent Route.
- Seek to mobilize collaboration activities and the proper functioning of the network.
- Cooperate in the promotion of international calls made for a specific vertical, by one or both partners, they can exchange recommendations and information of the startups that may be most interesting for the vertical determined by each.
Our Model is… THE FREE COLLABORATION OF ITS MEMBERS.
Member of talent route shall freely collaborate and help each other with the objective of a friendly and collaborative innovation ecosystem.
One of the primary objectives of the companies is to provide good support and open business innovation, improving their services and processes together with their customers.
- BlackFin Tech. From Paris, France.
- Comdirect. From Hamburg, Germany.
- Copenhagen Fintech. From Copenhagen, Denmark.
- FINDEC. From Stockholm, Sweden.
- Fintech Belgium. From Brussels, Belgium.
- Fintech District. From Milan, Italy.
- Fintech Scotland. From Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Frankfurt Accelerator. From Frankfurt, Germany.
- Holland Fintech. From Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- HUB 612. From Lyon, France.
- Innsomnia. From Valencia, Spain.
- Portugal Fintech House. From Lisboa, Portugal.
- Startup Palace. From Nantes, France.
- The LHoFT. From Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- ICEX España · From Spain
- Emprende UP. From Peru. Lima
- Fintech Aviv. From Israel. Tel Aviv.
- Start-up Nation Central. From Israel. Tel Aviv.